Emissions monitor that can be calibrated to give mg/m3 output
For applications requiring absolute value measurements of dust concentrations, the S304 can be calibrated to give the user a mg/m3 output. Once calibrated, this dust monitor helps plant operators know exactly how much dust is passing through the stack or outlet duct of their plant.
The S304 is additionally equipped with a 4-20mA signal and two independent alarm relays that can be used to further optimized process conditions in the plant.
- Easy start-up and commissioning
- Rugged design for harsh industrial conditions
- Proven technology
- Accurate dust measurement
- Extremely wide measurement range
- Detection limit of 0,01 mg/m3
- Multipoint calibration
- Normalized (instruments are all identical)
- Flow speed compensation (optional)
- Automatic Zero and Span check
- 4-20mA, RS485, USB, two status relays
- Local display, user interface and 3 color status LEDs
- Certified for ATEX Zone 20, 21 and 22 inside and Zone 21 and 22 outside the duct
- Approved to Category II 1/2 for Gas and Dust
- IP65 Enclosure, Custom Designed
- Certification Type: II 1/2 GD EEx ia IIC, T6, IP65, 85°C
- Utilizing SINTROL’s Advanced Inductive Electrification Technology
The ATEX directive covers health and safety of workers potentially at risk from exposure to explosive environments. This directive classifies areas into Zone 0, 1, 2 for gas and 20, 21 or 22 for dust and guides plant operators to install the appropriate ATEX certified systems. Products are required to be categorized by the level of protection that they offer against the risk of them becoming a potential source of ignition in an explosive atmosphere. The equipment conformity categories are 1, 2 & 3.