Trend monitor with 4-20mA output for continuous dust measurement
Continuous trend monitor that gives plant operators to see the performance of the filtration systems and ducts over a period of time. Perfect for installation after any filtration system or in common line channels leading into the emissions points of a plant.
State of the art Inductive Electrification principle minimizes the need for maintenance on the dust monitor and provides an accurate trend for end users. 4-20mA output combined with an easy to use auto-setup feature that takes less than 30 minutes from installation makes the device both convenient and reliable.
- Easy start-up and commissioning
- Rugged design for harsh industrial conditions
- Proven technology
- Accurate dust measurement
- Extremely wide measurement range
- Detection limit of 0,01 mg/m3
- Multipoint calibration
- Normalized (instruments are all identical)
- Flow speed compensation (optional)
- Automatic Zero and Span check
- 4-20mA, RS485, USB, two status relays
- Local display, user interface and 3 color status LEDs
- Certified for ATEX Zone 20, 21 and 22 inside and Zone 21 and 22 outside the duct
- Approved to Category II 1/2 for Gas and Dust
- IP65 Enclosure, Custom Designed
- Certification Type: II 1/2 GD EEx ia IIC, T6, IP65, 85°C
- Utilizing SINTROL’s Advanced Inductive Electrification Technology
The ATEX directive covers health and safety of workers potentially at risk from exposure to explosive environments. This directive classifies areas into Zone 0, 1, 2 for gas and 20, 21 or 22 for dust and guides plant operators to install the appropriate ATEX certified systems. Products are required to be categorized by the level of protection that they offer against the risk of them becoming a potential source of ignition in an explosive atmosphere. The equipment conformity categories are 1, 2 & 3.