Dust Monitors for broken bag detection.
The S101 is an advanced instrument for monitoring dust filter installations. It gives a signal if the dust level increases and exceeds 2 freely adjustable alarm limits.
It is recommended to use these robust and sensitive monitors up to a duct diameter of 700 mm. The S100 is a real-time continuous dust monitor and will monitor for leaking or broken filters.
The S101 is supported by Sintrol’s Network connectivity via an RS485 interface. All parameters and settings can be selected by the user to optimally adapt the instrument to the application.
- The Sintrol S101 is standard suitable for use with the Sintrol DustTool software.
- Detects any particulates in the air-flow
- Very fast response to any dust leaks
- S101 comes with two relays to indicate dust alarms
- S103 comes with an active and isolated 4…20 mA output
- Rugged, IP66 rated design for harsh industrial conditions
- Visible Green, Yellow and Red LED to indicate dust levels
- Easy start-up and commissioning due to Self teaching Auto Setup function
- Selectable FAST, MEDIUM and SLOW response models