Multidrive 2PH Thyristor Power Controller
Multidrive 2PH Thyristor Power Controller it is a Universal and Digital Thyristor Power Unit based on powerfull microprcessor. With serial communication it is possible to configure all inputs, firing mode and Control mode.
- Suitable for normal resistance & transformer coupled with normal resistive loads
- Current range – 45A, 75A, 100A, 125A, 150A, 225A, 275A, 400A, 450A, 500A, 600A, 850A, 1000A, 1400A, 1500A, 1850A, 2000A, 2400A, 2700A
- Supply voltage up to 480V as standard, 600V ; 690V available as option
- Microprocessor based electronic circuit fully isolated from the power
- Firing types include Burst Firing (BF), Delayed Triggering + Burst Firing (DT+BF)
- Input signals from 4-20mA, 0-10V DC Linear input, 10K Pot or RS485 comms
- Selectable control modes include V, VxI and external feedback selection
- Internal current transformer.
- Heater Break (HB) alarm to diagnose partial or total load failure with automatic setting, relay alarm output and front LED indication.
- 4 configurable Analogue outputs, 4 Relay outputs and 6 Digital inputs as standard
- Internal quick-blow fuses as standard
- RS485 comms (Modbus Protocol) as standard
- Critical Alarms monitor phase loss, rotation and provide Thermal Protection
- Special design Heatsink with high dissipation value
- IP20 protection, cUL us is available as an option.